What is a Daily Photographic Practice?
January 22, 2018
* WELCOME / Intros: Sharing Your Experience & Learning from Others
• BLOG Review: Course objectivse; weekly assignments, docs & journals
• TOUR ICP school facilities (digital, darkroom and library)
• SCHEDULE student exhibition presentations
• DISCUSS: What is a Daily Practice? What is Visual Awareness?
• REVIEW “Close Look” photos
IN-CLASS Photo Assignment: TIMES SQUARE (one hour)
Photo Assignment #1: VISUAL AWARENESS: 24 images/day (a roll a day)
Jounal: GOALS questionnaire
Reading Assignment: Art & Fear Chapters 1-3 (Under Required Readings Tab)
What is a Photograph and How is it made?
PREPARE for next week: Minimum of 10 images from Times Square class shoot. Minimum of 20 images from your daily practice (edit to a minimum of 3-5 per day). Bring photos to class, preferably in 4”x6” print form
Write down 5 goals for this class and email to MARRY during the week.
(Under Weekly Classes > Writing Assignments)
Daily Practice: Photo Journal