Finding and Making the Photograph: Visual Language
February 5, 2018
• Student Exhibition Presentation
• Discussion: Art and Fear 3-6,
• Visual Language: What is it and how does it work in photography?
• The function of the Frame
• Review of student daily practice photos and CREATIVE TECHNIQUES
(Portraying Time, Space and Light)
Shooting Assignment #3: COMPOSITION
Journal: Revisit your GOALS from week #1: In your journal note if, or how, they have changed and email it to me. Be prepare to share some of your observations in class next week.
Reading Assignment: Art & Fear 6-9 (Under Required Readings Tab)
Clarke, Arnheim, Burgin
Daily Practice: Photo Journal